The Institute can provide you and your staff with practitioner-oriented, useful training, designed for all levels of local government employees and elected officials.
We offer three types of programs:
- Customized Programs delivered onsite for one locality or for several localities in a specific region
- Programs of general interest; held centrally to attract employees from many localities.
- Local Government Academies offered by a community college, intended for employees and elected and appointed officials of localities in that colleges' service region.
Why Choose the Institute to Design a Class for You?
Because we promise to:
- provide quality trainers
- tailor the program to your needs
- limit class size to foster student-instructor interaction
- combine large-and small-group discussion and hands-on skill-building exercises
- supply students with well-written, useful handouts
- manage all logistical details
- offer competitive fee structure
- deliver the program on-site
We draw on the expertise of Virginia's public colleges and universities, professional associations, state agencies, local governments, and private consultants to develop seminars.
For more information on the Institute's training programs contact Billie Easton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804/371-0202.