The Institute can provide you and your staff with practitioner-oriented, interactive training, designed for all levels of local government employees and elected officials.
Classes are tailored to your specific needs and delivered onsite for one locality or for several localities in a specific region.
These programs are held centrally to attract employees from many localities which facilitates an exchange of ideas.
These special courses, offered by community colleges, are intended for employees and elected officials in those colleges' regions.
Why Choose the Institute to Design a Class for You?
Because we promise to:
- provide quality trainers
- tailor the program to your needs
- limit class size to foster student-instructor interaction
- combine large-and small-group discussion and hands-on skill-building exercises
- supply students with well-written, useful handouts
- manage all logistical details
- offer competitive fee structure
- deliver the program on site
We draw on the expertise of Virginia's public colleges and universities, professional associations, state agencies, local governments, and private consultants to develop seminars.